Hi everyone, as usual general advice here:
Today’s post is a quick update on Health and LGBTQ services in the city.
- Healthwatch have posted a really informative and helpful post here. Encouraging everyone to access medical help if needed and emphasising the NHS is still open for non-coromavirus medical issues.
- Mental Health Phoneline – Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has expanded the Sussex Mental Healthline – 0300 5000 101 , they are now providing a 24/7 service to people needing urgent help with their mental health.
- Brighton and Hove STI Testing Week- is this week (Monday 27th April to Sunday 3rd May). You can order a free STI testing kit here
- Also please see Brighton and Hove Sexual Health website for service updates during this time.
- Mindout – Advocacy and Online Services will continue to be open. f you would like to speak to a MindOut member of staff: email@example.com 01273 234839 or alternatively visit their website where there is often online chat available.
- Brighton and Hove Switchboard – Services still running online and via phone. Please visit their website for all the different services they offer.