We hope everyone is keeping well.
As usual please find links to information here:
- Regarding reopening our reception please see our planning reopening post here. Further details to follow but we have a provisional reopening date for reception of Monday 7th September.
- Mind are continuing to produce their weekly wellbeing tips. Please find the tip sheet on ‘Connecting’ here.
- NHS post on Mental Wellbeing whilst staying at home, lots of resources here.
- Age UK West Sussex, Brighton & Hove is asking people who are handy with a needle and thread to make some reusable cotton face masks for the charity to distribute to older people locally. The masks will go to people accessing the charity’s services, many of whom may be on a low income or beginning to come out of isolation after a long period in lockdown. Further info here.
Search for space:
- Food Partnership have been providing food for emergency food parcels from a central hub based at Hove Park School for the last few months. They are providing about 500 food parcels a week out of this space but have to leave so that the school can re-open. They are looking for space on either a temp or permanent basis – a church hall, day centre, community hall or event space that isn’t being used would be perfect. For further info or if you have any leads do call Vic on 07967 018 402 or email Vic@bhfood.org.uk