We hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
As usual please find links to information here:
Also a reminder from the NHS ‘As more places begin to reopen, handwashing is as important than ever. When you get home from being outside, wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.’
Here are a list of resources which we hope will be of use:
- University of Sussex Free Law Clinic: has reopened for online bookings. Further information on how to book an appointment can be found here.
- If you looking to do a course / learn a new skill WEA has a range of courses many of which are free. Find the courses available in the Brighton and Hove area here.
- National Theatre at Home are continuing to screen plays online, this week the play is Terence Rattigan’s devastating masterpiece, The Deep Blue Sea, contains one of the greatest female roles in contemporary drama, played by Helen McCrory. Streaming here from 7pm on 9 July, until 7pm on 16 July.
- If you need support with IT, you can contact David from the HAKIT project. You can see their website here for further details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text 0742266576.
- Brighton Natural Health Centre are still offering their free relaxation classes. Find all the details and booking here.
- Mind Brighton and Hove Wellbeing tips is focusing on Sleep and is packed full of great tips, find it here.
Jobs and Volunteering