- Brighton and Hove Council, are encouraging Children to join in with a ‘Meerkat Hunt‘ on their daily exercise trip. Further information about how children can get involved on their website.
- Community Roots can offer mental health support and is a network of local services in Brighton and Hove.
- Together Co is a really useful contact if you are feeling lonely and isolated. Please see their website for further details or call 01273 775888
- Cruse can offer support and counselling if you are suffering a bereavement. They have also set up a seperate section on their website regarding support during the coronavirus crisis.
- Very useful article (found via Healthwatch!) from Money Saving expert regarding finance and bill help during this time.
- Do you work in the arts sector in Brighton & Hove or surrounding areas? You can sign up to free 45 min 1:1 surgeries with an experienced team of the creative industry and business leaders to discuss any challenges you may be having. Website here.
- A new channel 4 programme ‘Art Club‘ hosted by Grayson Perry is helping to unlock our creativity during lockdown. Available to watch here.