Children and Young People
- Food Partnership ‘Kids World Food’ online cookery class is happening tomorrow (Wednesday 13th May). The class is on a pay as you feel basis, with the theme of Mexican food and is suitable for kids age 7 plus. Full details here.
- Brighton & Hove Libraries, daily storytelling for children via their Facebook Page here.
- 30 Days Wild , Sussex Wildlife Trust host this every June, to bring people closer to nature. Sign up via their website for a free activity pack excellent for Children and adults alike.
- Shakespeare’s Globe are showing Macbeth , created especially for Young People, via Youtube, until Schools reopen.
- Evolve are still open for referrals. Want to start planning for life after isolation? Wanting to learn and grow while stuck at home? If you or someone you work with is homeless and would benefit from 1-1 work and learning coaching. Can offer phone, online or postal meetings and resources, support to identify goals, targeted activities and much more to prepare for the future. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07873164977
- National Theatre are continuing with their weekly free play showings via youtube. From Thursday 14th May at 7pm until Thursday 21st May they will be showing ‘Barber Shop Chronicles’ A never-before-seen archive recording of Inua Ellams’ smash-hit play, about the places where banter is barbed, and the truth is telling.