If you want to discuss moving to Community Base please email the Centre Manager, Olivia Canham on firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
Community Base has a wide range of office spaces, from single rooms to larger office suites, at its unbeatable location 300 metres from Brighton station. The dozens of not-for-profit groups with their home at Community Base give our building a unique atmosphere and unparalleled opportunities for networking in a space designed around the specific needs of charities and community groups.
Community Base offers excellent value for money with an unbeatable range of services included in our rental and service charge of £22.50 per square foot per year inclusive of heating, electricity and high speed broadband. Other facilities include
- reception facilities Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm
- the services of a building manager
- full wheelchair access
- a coffee room, cycle room, shower and kitchens
- an access card system allowing entry to the building seven days a week
- waste collection and recycling facilities
- PAT testing of portable electrical appliances
- cleaning of communal areas
- fire and intruder alarms and night time security patrols
- use of our 100 seater conference room for £15 an hour and smaller meeting rooms for £5 an hour
- use of our photocopier and franking machine
- parking spaces in our car park