As you are probably aware we are going in to another National Lockdown on the 5th November. We will resume our Covid-19 updates page whilst the Community Base Reception continues to remain closed. Just to note the majority of charities at Community Base as still operating, but for lots of organisations this may be remotely.
We will share resources that may be useful, this will be weekly on a Wednesday, but we will update more frequently if needs be.
As usual please find links to information here:
Coronavirus Help Directory
- An excellent resource for all Covid related support in Brighton , covering everything from testing, mental health, medicine and foodbanks.
- Please see this post from Food Partnership regarding accessing Free and Low Cost Food during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Ageing Well has a brilliant resource on Shopping and Accessing Food, covering everything from Supermarket deliveries to local support.
- Our website contains a list of local services , and their contact details.
- If you are struggling with your Mental Health, Mind Brighton and Hove are an excellent contact.
- Brighton and Hove Wellbeing Services allows you to self refer to the service.
- Finally if you need to talk to someone the Samaritans are open 24 hours a day. Call 116 123 for free or email email@example.com (response time for emails is 24 hours.)