We hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
As usual please find links to information here:
From the 4th July there are some changes to the rules regarding Coronavirus, this post by the government includes a list of what you can and can’t do from this date.
Below is a round up of courses , resources and events we hope will be of use.
- Thriving With Nature: A lovely guide here on how we can make the best of outdoor spaces for our mental health and wellbeing.
- Mind Brighton and Hove Wellbeing Info and Tips focuses on Kindness.
- Brighton Met is running FREE online Masterclasses for 16 to 19 year olds. Details below and email to sign up.
- OSKA Bright Film Festival –Carousel’s Oska Bright Film Festival, the world’s leading learning disability film festival, brings its programme to the small screen with OSKA BITES, starting on Thursday 2 July 2020.Presented with additional content and the chance to watch together live on Facebook, all the films featured in Oska Bites are made by, or feature in lead roles, people with learning disabilities, autism or aspergers. These are outstanding films that show often undiscovered talent and new voices.The launch event, First Bite, will stream live on Facebook on Thursday 2 July at 7pm. And on Friday 3 July at 11am you can watch Discover Oska Bright, a programme of films made and for younger viewers.Find out more at www.oskabright.org
- Pride Inside: until 5th July, Amnesty International, UK Black Pride, Stonewall and ParaPride are bringing the celebrations inside this year with Pride Inside! Sign up here to get the events to your inbox.
- Support Local: A great website here that collates local independent shops who also deliver in Brighton & Hove.