We are recruiting for a Senior Project Assistant to provide a range of administrative tasks and offer professional & welcoming front of house service at the Community Centre.
Main duties will include:
• Being the first point of contact for enquiries at the Centre, either in person, via phone or email
• Carrying out a range of practical administrative tasks, from developing spreadsheets & route planning for the foodbank, to franking mail & filing
• Maintaining and recording H&S checks
• Delivering all aspects of the room booking process
• Ensuring the Community Centre is a welcoming and engaging environment
We are looking for someone who is friendly, positive and wants to help our visitors. You will be dealing with a range of enquires about a variety of services on a daily basis, so effective communication skills are important, along with problem-solving abilities, a strong team ethic and ability to interact well with others.
You will have excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and experience of cash handling, maintaining financial records would be useful. If you enjoy working as part of a team, are able to use your own initiative through the course of your work, are methodical, organised and are able to build positive relationships with others then this could be the role for you!
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact Michelle Hocking Community Hubs Project Manager on 07341 563649.
The vacancy closes on Monday 27th September 2021 @ 5pm
Interviews conducted in person and in-line with social distancing guidelines: Friday 8th October 2021.
For a full job description and to apply please go to https://sussexcommunity.org.uk/work-with-us/
or contact our HR department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org