We are looking for an exceptional Registered Manger to join our Supported Living Organisation. The successful candidate will be paid a salary of £38,000 per year + 6.6% on target earnings (£40,508). In addition to this excellent rate of pay, you will receive unlimited holidays, sick pay and will work sociable hours (Monday to Friday day shifts).
To Apply: copy and paste the following into your web browser and click "Apply" on our website: https://sussexempoweredliving.co.uk/work-for-us/current-vacancies/
At Sussex Empowered Living we support adults aged 18 to 65 with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism. We help those under our care and support to achieve their personal goals and maximise their independence within their own homes and in the local community.
You will be part of a friendly, supportive team where each member of staff is encouraged and enabled to build upon their skills by being offered free training and, for the right people, opportunities to progress within the company. Due to the diverse nature of our client base, we are interested in receiving applications from all demographics.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you:
• have the right to work in the UK
• have at least a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• have at least 3 years of experience within a Supported Living environment as a Registered Manager
• have a strong knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
• have excellent written and verbal communication
• have an excellent level of IT literacy
• are able to embrace change and dynamism
• have a professional demeanour
• are able to remain calm, positive and measured under pressure
• have a full UK driving licence
• are able to embrace our transgender and non-binary specialism
• understand organisational dynamics and how to leverage this knowledge to enhance quality standards
Application closing date: Monday, 21 September 2020
Interview date: Friday, 25 September 2020
This will run in two parts: the first with an interview with the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Operations and the second with a short presentation (by you) and an interview including the Operations Manager.
Sussex Empowered Living is an equal opportunities employer.
All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applicants with the following job titles will also be considered for the role: Care Manager, Service Manager, Registered Care Manager, CQC Registered Manager, Supported Living ManagerMore info
Deadline for applications
21 Sep 2020
£38,000 plus 6.6% on target earnings (£40,508)
Hours per week
37.5 hours per week
Management / Directors Mental Health / Recovery Workers Support Work / Caring