Switchboard is a charity for LGBTQ people looking for a sense of community, support or information. We connect people and support them directly through specially developed Switchboard services or link them to other specialist organisations.
Next year we will be celebrating our 45th year and this landmark makes Switchboard the longest-running LGBT organisation in Brighton and Hove so this is an important and exciting time to be joining the charity. Switchboard is in a solid position and we have an effective governance structure in place, a strong vision in place, clearly defined values and a strategy for the future.
We are now looking to recruit a Monitoring and Evaluation Project Coordinator. This will be a part-time (10 hours per week), fixed term contract until April 30th 2020 (with possible extension until May 31st 2020).
• Work with delivery staff to sensitively gather monitoring and evaluation information from service users
• Input client details and monitoring information into the CRM
• Work closely with the staff team to support them to develop field requirements for the CRM
• Work with the CEO to create reports within the CRM
• Cascade information about the CRM to staff, delivering 1-1 training to staff and volunteers as required
• Create extension databases for the CRM
• Set up permissions on the CRM for staff and volunteers
• Act as a central point of contact for the staff team to log issues about CRM- liaison with the CRM provider to resolve issues
• Input and analyze outcomes from the service user evaluations and annual service user survey
• To provide monthly reports on project activities for the CEO and provide reports to funders as needed.
• To attend supervision sessions and contribute to team meetings.
• To undertake all work in line with relevant legislation Switchboard’s policies and procedures.
• To undertake any other duties that might reasonably be requested and are appropriate to the role.
It is a genuine occupational requirement for this post that the person identifies as LGBTQ.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the application form available on our website and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight December 17th.
For your information, interviews for this post will be held on Wednesday 8th January 2020.
If you would like to speak further about this role, please contact Lyndsay MacAdam on 01273 234009 or email@example.com.More info