If you’ve ever marvelled at the mosaics at Fishbourne Roman Palace, lost yourself in our Museum and Library in Lewes, or strolled through the gardens of Michelham Priory, you’ll understand why we’re so passionate about Sussex’s past. At The Sussex Archaeological Society, we discover, conserve and share this with the world - through academic research, learning and outreach activities, and by welcoming visitors to our historic venues.
With a new CEO recently appointed the future is bright for our historical Society – the oldest in the UK and we are now creating a new leadership team too!
We have created a new role of Head of Marketing & Communications to transform our brilliant plans and bright ideas into a successful digital communications and marketing strategy for us to engage new audiences.
To join us, you’ll need:
• A qualification in marketing/communications or a relevant degree.
• Significant experience of working in marketing and communications at a senior level in a comparable sector.
• Significant experience in market research, specifically segmentation and audience development.
• To be creative, innovative and have a passion for marketing and communications.
• Demonstrable experience of developing, implementing and evaluating highly effective brand strategies and campaigns.
If you’re looking for a new challenge to use your entrepreneurial flair then apply today.
You can find further information - including how to apply and a job description on our website at www.sussexpast.co.uk/jobs
Applications should be made through our recruitment portal here https://hr.breathehr.com/v/head-of-marketing-communications-18752
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
Interviews: week beginning 4th October 2021
Sussex Archaeological Society is a registered charity and pursues a policy of equality and diversity. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community. All applications are judged on merit.More info
15th September 2021
Deadline for applications
1st Oct 2021
dependent on experience
Hours per week
37 hours per week
Marketing / Fundraising / Campaigning