1 year fixed term (continuation subject to further funding)
Job Ref: FCC082111
For this role you will need to be a well-organised self-starter, comfortable engaging with professionals at all levels, and able to advocate effectively for your clients. As we are a small-medium organisation in a dynamic period of development you’ll also be a strong team-player, supporting colleagues and volunteers in adjacent roles as needed.
On appointment you will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and supply us with references.
More information about the role and how to apply is available on the RISE website
Interviews will take place: 1 September 2021
* This post is only open to female applicants as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
RISE is a Disability Confident employer and actively works on being inclusive. We are keen to diversify our staff team to better reflect our community by encouraging disabled, black and minorities women to apply for this role. We guarantee an interview to all women meeting this description that meet the competencies required.
Benefits that we can offer in return:
• 3% employer contribution pension.
• Very generous holiday entitlement of 27 days’ annual leave rising to 29 after 5 years plus bank holidays.
• Employee assisted programme.
• Focus on well-being and balancing flexible working alongside RISE’s priorities.
• Committed to training and learning opportunities for continuous development.
• Trauma Focussed wellbeing support.