Community Base is committed to ensuring that no one is prevented from accessing its facilities because of a disability.
We have improved access and facilities for wheelchair users so that:
- our main entrance and our South Wing entrance are accessible by wheelchair users
- both our lifts are fully accessible by wheelchair users
- many of our fire doors are held open by magnets to improve access
- we have four wheelchair accessible toilets, at our reception, on the lower ground floor, on the second floor and on the fifth floor of the South Wing
- there is wheelchair access to our balcony on the fifth floor next to the South Wing conference room.