- Community Base Zoom Events: A lot of events are still happening, but online, often using Zoom. Why not use our events calendar to promote your online events, be it yoga. a virtual pub quiz etc! Click here
- Brighton and Hove LGBT Switchboard: Now operating helpline service again .New helpline number which you can reach us on if you could use a friendly chat with another LGBTQ person: 01273 359042. This is a temporary number which we will be using until we are able to safely return to our office. Hours are the same as before, Weds – Thurs, 7pm – 9.30pm, however we will be extending our helpline and web chat provision shortly, we will send an update once this is in place. See website here .
- Older People’s Project – We will be supporting members directly through the phone and email – we will also start Zoom video chat social groups if people are interested in this. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grief Encounters – We will continue to run the Grief Meets group on Zoom, and will have themed sessions from guest facilitators. We will also be in contact with current Grief Encounters service users via email and phone to support. Contact email@example.com
- Disability Group – We will be hosting weekly Zoom social groups every Wednesday afternoon (starting from tomorrow, 1st April). Initially these groups will be a social hang out but in the future we may have themes and guests as we learn what works and what people want. In addition, we have been supporting members via email, phone and through our Facebook group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rainbow Cafe – We will be contacting members regularly via the phone, we will also start a Zoom group if people would like one. Contact email@example.com
- Disability Pride : Disability Pride Facebook Friends group for people with all disabilities and impairments – as well as for their carers, families and friends. Link here
- Mindout: Still running their service. Can email and call. Further info plus information on their groups on website here
- Coronavirus Emergency Fund: CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) has launched a rapid response Fund to help smaller charitable organisations affected by the impact of Covid-19. The funding aims to help them to continue to deliver much needed support to communities across the UK. More info here
- National Theatre: Is screening full length plays every Thursday on Youtube. For further info and to see the schedule click here.
- Healthwalks: New facebook page, with information on walks challenges you can do during your one walk a day, alone of with members of your household. Info here.
- Brighton Gin Hand Sanitiser: Brighton Gin have begun making hand sanitiser, with every bottle purchased enabling them to donate to an organisation in need. More info and to purchase click here.