We have listed a few things that may be of use today:
- March Network: Has some great resources for creative isolation.
- PE with Joe: If you have children Joe Wicks is doing daily PE lessons.
- Big Read for Children: Is still running this year but has been moved online further details on their website.
- Rethink Mental Illness: Online support and information.
- Local Food Stores: Many local food stores are now delivering this may be of use.
- The Real Junk Food Project: are still running their hub and takeaway cafe, see facebook page for regular updates as to where and when.