We hope everyone is staying safe. Please see todays’ update:
- Government advice here
- Brighton and Hove Council advice here
- Healthwatch information here
- If you are concerned about yourself or someone else you can refer through this Brighton and Hove Council request for help service here https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/request-help-yourself-or-someone-else
- Madeira Drive first road to be allocated for walkers and cyclists. From Monday 20 April (today!), Madeira Drive will be temporarily closed to traffic and open to residents in the area to walk and cycle. Remember to stay 2 metres apart.
- Brighton and Hove Shops that are delivering info here
- Redroaster Coffee are currently delivering their coffee roasts without a delivery costs to Brighton and Hove.
- Alongside their brilliant website with info regarding food banks etc, Food Partnership also have a great Facebook page where they post lots of cooking and gardening videos etc. See here.
- Sew for the NHS
Sew Brighton are coordinating a local sew for the NHS. A team of volunteers are currently making bags, hats, masks, headbands and even scrubs. If you can sew and want to take part please see their website here for further details, or pass along to anyone who may be interested.
- Age UK, are still operating during this time. Please see their website for current services they are offering here.
- They are also providing great info on how to avoid scams, during the pandemic here
Funding: This section is most relevant to charities and organisations
- Barclays have launched Covid-19 community aid packages. More info here.
- Clothworkers have launched an emergency capital appeal programme more info here.
- Tescos bags for help Covid-19 Community fund more info here.
- Updated info regarding Brighton Council Coronavirus funding here.
- Action for Happiness are sharing lots of positive posts (including the one below) and resources on their website around wellbeing. Click here.