- Healthy Start Vouchers: Government has said that from 6th April there no longer needs to be a signature from a health professional on healthy Start Voucher applications. Vouchers help low income families with children under 4/ where mother is pregnant to buy fresh or frozen fruit & Veg and milk/infant formula) here If you send a form in before 6th April you can add a letter saying you are skipping the signature bit because of covid; after 6th April you can that bit of the form blank.
- Food Partnership: Really useful and vital information on Brighton & Hove Food Partnership website for those needing to access low cost of free food during this time.
- Healthwatch are regularly issuing updates and their website contains info and FAQs and people might find this useful. Please see their website.
- Mindfulness Apps: Article by Independent on best Mindfulness apps during a crisis.
- Clap for Our Carers: Now taking place every Thursday at 8pm, to thank those who are caring for us during this time.