We hope everyone is doing well.
- Brighton and Hove Libraries –Brighton & Hove City Libraries is offering a free book delivery service to help raise spirits and improve well-being, during Covid 19. We can deliver standard print, large print or audio-books. If you are interested in having books delivered to your door, please contact us on 01237 290800, and after the voicemail message, press 1 to leave your name and phone number – don’t forget to say that you are interested in the Home Delivery Service! A member of staff will ring you back in the next 48 hours to discuss how we can best help you.
- If you are interested in Brighton Libaray free e-book services, see their website. Please ring 01273 290800 and press 1 to leave a message or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have any questions or need help to use our e-services. We look forward to hearing from you.
- National Theatre are continuing with their National Theatre at Home Screenings, from Thursday at 7pm for a week you can watch Young Vic production of Tennessee Williams‘ A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Food Partnership have the most up to date resources, regarding food access and food deliveries on their website.
- Eating Well on a Budget, is another useful blog post also by Food Partnership.
- Struggling to sleep? The Get Sleepy Podcasts, features bedtime stories and meditation exercises for adults.
- Blog post by the Green Parent, which features a big round up of lots of useful play, stories, education , art and podcasts for children.